COVID-Safe Event Visitor Information
From 1am Thursday, April 14 most venues that have been open only to vaccinated people, will be open to all including pubs, clubs, cafes, restaurants, theme parks, cinemas, weddings, showgrounds, libraries and stadiums.
If, in the past fourteen (14) days:
- You have been overseas;
- You have been in contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You have been in a COVID-19 hotspot;
- You have had COVID-19;
- You have had symptoms consistent with COVID-19,
you will be unable to enter the Event Precinct.
If you have symptoms conducive with COVID-19 (as identified as current symptoms associated with COVID-19), we request that you do not enter the Event Precinct.
If you present with COVID-like symptoms upon entry to the Event you will not be able to enter the Precinct, but will be taken to a discrete isolation area for further investigation.
- Social distancing measures of 1.5 metres between people/social groups must be maintained at all times where practical to do so.
- Hand sanitisation stations and hand washing stations will be available within the Event Precinct and will be identified by signage around the Precinct. Patrons are encouraged to ensure that they regularly wash and/or sanitise their hands during their visit to the Precinct.
- Aggression and abuse of our staff and other attendees will not be tolerated. Anyone presenting signs of aggression or becoming abusive will be removed from the Precinct.
- Social Distancing Ambassadors will be employed specifically to monitor and encourage social distancing in all walkways, on exhibitor sites and in high traffic areas.
- In the event that people find themselves in a queued situation at the entry point to the event venue, we ask that you practice physical distancing in your social groups of no less than 1.5 metres.
Vulnerable persons at risk of coronavirus are encouraged to view information provided by relevant Health Departments in your state/territory.