Thank you for exhibiting with Australian Events. Please complete all compulsory exhibitor forms and any optional forms required. Please ensure forms are submitted before the due dates specified within your exhibition brochure and exhibitor updates. If you have any issues completing the forms, contact the Australian events office during business hours on FREECALL 1800 671 588.
1. Exhibition Site Enquiry Form (Use this form to enquire about exhibiting at events)
2. General Enquiry Form (Use this form for general enquiries)
COMPULSORY EXHIBITOR FORMS:
The following exhibitor forms are a compulsory requirement by all exhibitors, food vendors, charity organisations and other exhibits. They form part of your site application and must be completed prior to the event, as per your exhibitor terms and conditions. Please ensure the following forms are submitted by the due dates specified in the exhibitor brochure and exhibitor updates.
1. Power Requirements and Risk Assessment Form – All exhibitors MUST complete this form for each event.
2. Compulsory Event Guide Form – All exhibitors MUST complete this form for each event. Includes optional Event Guide upgrades and Website Banner Advertising.
OPTIONAL EXHIBITOR FORMS:
The following exhibitor forms are optional. Only complete the forms if you require the services provided.
1. Prize Sponsorship Options – Including Newsletter Marketing, Kitchen or BBQ Sponsorship or Prize options.
2. Live Event Announcements – Only available to exhibitors who have booked an advertising upgrade package.
4. Send us your editorial and images – Do you have a great story to tell about your business? Have you just launched a new product or service? Perhaps you have just received a new business award or recognition? Well, we want to hear all about it so we can share your story. Australian Events are always looking for positive stories from our exhibitors. We would like to share your story with our growing audience via our websites, social media channels and email newsletters.
5. DISCOUNT CODES FOR YOUR CLIENTS – What better way to spread the word and spread the love, than with a discounted Event Ticket Code to distribute to your clients.
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
CAMPING AT THE SHOWGROUNDS
Camping is available at the Maryborough Showgrounds. Nominate Pty Ltd is the service provider for online camping payments. Current camping fees are $20.40 per site per night (as at 2018/2019 Fees & Charges) please note these fees may increase after the 1 July 2019. Sites must be paid for prior to arrival and fees cannot be paid at the venue/event. The camping receipt (which includes registration details and nights paid) must be displayed on the vehicle and will be checked by event/venue security staff. Sites are not allocated and there are plenty available with power and water and access to amenities.
To book and pay for your camping at the venue, Click Here.
BEWARE OF ONLINE SCAMMERS:
Australian Events have been notified of an online scam claiming to have lists of attendees from our events for sale. Please note that these emails DO NOT come from Australian Events. Australian Events DO NOT sell lists and never have. If you receive an email offering lists for sale, do not respond to them or send them money. Report all scams to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) Scam Watch website – https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/